Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I remember

I remember when I could stay awake late for a few days and not feel this bad. I stayed up until midnight last night, I know, I know, you wild woman you! I used to think that way too! Now, I get awakened at 6:30am every day and by 9:30pm I'm done.
My eyes hurt. My body is heavy and achy. I'm having trouble concentrating and this is taking forever to write. So sad. I'm thirsty, but I'd have to lift my arms to shoulder height to reach my water. Sigh... Whoever thought 32 would be this old?!
Goodnight. I need to finish two more rows before bed. They could take awhile. I hope I don't have to frog anymore, I've had to start the flap for the pocket on the backpack three times before I discovered that the design is flawed not the knitter. That's my story anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home