Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm slowly moving.

Blogger is not letting me upload photos again. I'm tired of that. This blog may not be a business or even all that important in the grand scheme of life, but I like to write it and I like to hear from all of you and I most especially like to show off my kid and my knitting to people who appreciate all the time and effort that goes into knitting and raising kids.

Click here to see where I'm going to try blogging now.

It probably won't be my main blog until I get all the kinks worked out, but once I do. Buh-bye Blogger!!

1 Comments:

  • Hmmm - I was curious about whether you would switch or not. I'm not loving what blogger does with my pics either. Will be interested to see what you decide.

    By Blogger Spinner, at 10:19 PM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home