Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A package!

A package from Laura! Three very cute dishcloths and one nice thick towel. Thank you, Laura. It made it through without getting taxed, I guess Customs figured the crown jewels wouldn't be in a nice light package.
Love the postcard. What a beautiful way to commemorate all the people who lost their lives in the Oklahoma bombing.


Here they are taking in a little sun after their tour.


These are great. Thank you so much Laura.

Julie, I love crochet. I chose knitting because I can do that. The crochet beats the heck out of me every time. I can make a nice chain though. As far as I'm concerned, anything made for someone who needs some kindness in the midst of a rough time is the best kind of a thing.

1 Comments:

  • Don't you just love mail? Presents in the mail are even better. I do think your dish cloth project is a wonderful idea. I'm on holiday (sort of) this week and have already packed the cotton. Will send more mail soon :)

    By Blogger Spinner, at 1:13 PM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home