Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Look at me go.

A little here ...


a little there. Knitting gets held up once you realize that doing just one load of laundry every day means that you never, ever, get caught up.


My sunflower is coming along! Apparently they're really liking the heat and all the sunny days. There are more, but this one is the biggest and the furthest along.


What's so great about all those green things? They're not cute and they never do anything.


It occurred to me that in yesterday's recap, I never added my snail mail. Here it is again.

Dorothy Broderick
Box 3119
Sioux Lookout, ON
P8T 1J8
Canada

Edited to add: I also forgot to add that I'm hoping for cool colours for the washroom and warm colours for the kitchen. Don't forget to include a quick picture of your hometown with your name and where you are from on the back. Developed photos or digital print outs are all good.

Anyone sending International mail or U.S. mail, please fill out the box indicating that it is a gift or write it on the package. Customs loves to open stuff up and tax the heck out of us if they can. Thanks again.

I really appreciate all the people who are helping out. I will be posting packages as I get them so if you've sent something and haven't seen it here, it's because I haven't gotten it yet. Canada Post's motto seems to be: It'll get there when it gets there, now quit bugging us.

3 Comments:

  • oops! I didn't realize I should indicate that the package is a gift! I hope it doesn't give you trouble. I mailed it a week ago yesterday. Our post office said it would probably take 6-7 days, so hopefully you'll get it any day now! I got some more yarn too so hopefully I can make some more.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM, August 02, 2006  

  • Oh, I so hear you on the laundry. I feel like I'm drowning in it. Just about to cast on for a cloth - hope to get it done and there soon!

    By Blogger Charity, at 10:54 AM, August 02, 2006  

  • Your knitting looks great, and so do your sunflowers, or at least they will very soon - can't wait to see the pics then!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 AM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home