Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Busy ... so busy. Too busy.

Tomorrow is my Exam. Send good wishes, say prayers please.
Today, finish one assigment (one more tweak) and complete the last assignment. Hello, last minute.

Not too mention all the dyeing and dishcloth knitting.

Paton's Cotton Top has got to be the softest cotton I have ever felt so far. Not that I've had a lot of contact with 100% cotton other than Sugar 'n Cream and Bernat Handicrafter.

Hope your day is more relaxing.
Hopefully, another prize posting on Wednesday.
Probably be a late post tomorrow if at all.

5 Comments:

  • I wish you all the very best for your exams and hey, I'm sending all the positive vibes over that I find! Fingers crossed!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 PM, July 24, 2006  

  • Best wishes on your assignments and exam! Hope all goes well!!!

    ((hugs)) Have a great day!

    By Blogger PBnJ, at 4:37 PM, July 24, 2006  

  • good luck! Tests are *unfortunately* at times a integral part of life. Can't wait to see what you do with all that yarn!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 PM, July 24, 2006  

  • I am always on the look out for cottons. Especially one that someone refers to as "the softest cotton..." Where did you find the Paton's Cotton Top? I've never seen or heard of it before.

    By Blogger Kristy, at 3:23 PM, July 27, 2006  

  • Dorothy, oh Dorothy. I have done a little searching since I commented earlier today and I am getting that horrible sinking feeling - the one where you realize that a yarn that you haven't even been able to love yet is perhaps discontinued...

    By Blogger Kristy, at 11:04 PM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home