Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

SP8 Stuff.

1) What is your favorite season of the year? Spring

2) Where is your favorite vacation spot? Newfoundland.

3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Scotland. Most of my anscestors are from there. I hear there's a lot of sheep in Scotland too. ;-) Norway is close second though. More ancestors and some great yarn I hear.

4) If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be? I'd like to think I'd be a beautiful silk, but those who know me would laugh their arses off at that. Probably a nice comfy wool or soft cotton.

5) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite yarn store, what would you get? Bamboo, Sea Silk, Banana Silk, Linen and wearable cottons. All the stuff I can't normally afford and would love to try out.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home