Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Zee sigh ...

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
70%
Robin
68%
Superman
65%
Hulk
65%
The Flash
65%
Wonder Woman
58%
Supergirl
48%
Batman
40%
Green Lantern
40%
Iron Man
40%
Catwoman
35%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...



This is what you blog about when you've started and ripped so much that you really have nothing to show for hours of labour, a bit of blood, sweat and more than a few curse words.
This is what happens when you decide you are a primo designer and yarn simply falls into place at the mere crook of an eyebrow because you are so good at this knitting thing.
Mistakes? Pah! Meez-takez only 'appen to zee rookee! I, I am a dezi'nair xtrodiaire!

My inclination towards delusions of grandeur have bit me in the ass yet again.

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for sharing this fun little quiz! I scored "Catwoman" - I obviously "had a tough childhood,
    know how to be a thief and exploit others but stand up for society's cast-offs". ARGH! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 PM, August 04, 2006  

  • I've been knitting, but it's hard tp blog Icarus - I knit and knit and knit, and it looks the same as yesterday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 PM, August 04, 2006  

  • Sorry to hear of the lack of progress. Fun quiz - I'm Super Girl! Thrilling stuff.

    By Blogger Charity, at 12:55 PM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home