Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Slackers 'r' us.

That's it that all folks. The scarf has a minor growth spurt. Maybe someday it will be all grown up but not today.

Girly's trial run at being all grown up.

The sun came out long enough to let me open a window for an hour. So nice to have fresh air in the house after being cooped up so early. Sam totally agrees and really wanted to make sure he was breathing nothing but fresh air.


The organization of yarn you ask? Well, falling asleep on the couch contemplating my strategy took longer than I thought it would so I got nothing done. Maybe during today's nap I'll get a bit done.

3 Comments:

  • Haha, my cats like to employ Sam's strategy with the patio door.

    Don't feel bad about your scarf. It is very pretty. I just joined ball 2 of 2 last night on the scarf I'm making, and I've been working on it for a week. The balls are only 100m each, so it's not like I've been speeding through the laceweight or anything. :)

    Glad you enjoyed the card, and I hope you have a great weekend! We may get some snow this weekend - I guess there's some on the ground about an hour north.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM, November 17, 2006  

  • Please, Dorothy, you're so far from a slacker, it hurts! Enjoy nap time. :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 2:06 PM, November 17, 2006  

  • Aww, what a cute pic of Sam enjoying the fresh air and the sunrays - I'm sure he's hoping that winter will be over soon!
    And hey, I absolutely agree with Diana: Real women take naps! Yay for naps!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 AM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home