Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Alas Poor Yorick

I knew him, Knitratio; a pattern of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me to tears a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those stitches that I have knit I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now?

As it turns out, I didn't write the first part of the pattern correctly. Also, 6' of unblocked stole would probably turn out to be pretty darn close to 7'. 4' child. A wee bit of overkill. She would have been mummified, not dressed up pretty.

Ah well, I'll cast on for something else faster and written a little better. Perhaps I may get something done yet.

1 Comments:

  • tag, you're ick!
    i've tagged many of my projects because they became ick.
    you do a better job of de-icking than i do. it's because you're canadian, you know. you just aren't known for flinging things across rooms and stomping wildly and looking for someone to blame.

    not that i've done that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 AM, March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home