Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Peaceful mornings.

I find that I really treasure these mornings where I don't have to jump out of bed and rush myself and Girly out the door. Very nice. Of course we have to go in a bit, but we got to sleep in for a while and we don't have to start rushing right away.

Gives me time to do things like take pictures of a beautiful blue sky on a day where it isn't way-too-frickin-cold*C. It's only -17*C/1.5*F you know, warmish.

With a forecast of some more snow this afternoon. The lakes should come up pretty darn high this spring. Though there are places that have had more snow than we have. That's just over 10 feet for those who don't use the metric system or are not familiar with metric measurements.

This stole is coming along nicely. Although I am beginning to think that I won't get it done when I want. It just may take a good bit longer than I had thought it would.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home