Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Tips.

Give your kid a skating birthday party. You will be the bestest parents, ever!

Colour co-ordinate and fibre match your knitting to your outfit. You will look so put together.

Don't watch The Day After Tomorrow when it's -38*C/-34.6*F and you are sitting in a draft, also known as your living room. You will be planning how you are going survive the new ice age all night and in the morning at work, when someone calls with a basic question that a chicken with it's head cut off could answer, you will have to call them back. After you look it up and or ask someone because you couldn't think where to look it up.

5 Comments:

  • I thought the same thing, while watching The Day after Tomorrow.....good lord, I am that dumb? Good to know that I am not the only one out there.

    A

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 PM, January 21, 2008  

  • do either of you have faces? did you wear knitted undies to protect you from falls?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM, January 22, 2008  

  • You *are* the coolest parents ever! Skating parties are the bomb. :)

    By Blogger Sus, at 12:34 PM, January 22, 2008  

  • Skating party - what fun!

    I haven't seen it - disaster shows really stress me out. Even if they seem ridiculous.

    So...I totally get being unable to sleep while planning.

    That happened to me as a teen when I watched Backdraft. I was checking door handles for a long time after that.

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 2:45 PM, January 22, 2008  

  • yeah, TDAT did that to me too - *not fun*!

    By Blogger Heather, at 6:31 PM, January 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home