Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Knit!

I have been knitting in all this not talking and or not showing pictures of knitting.

A pair of adult size F!@ F*# mitts. Standard mitt pattern with thumb gusset and an extra long cuff. Sadly, they are not quite the same size due to not writing down what I did with the first mitt and it being nearly impossible to count stitches in fur. I used SRK - On Your Toes wool/nylon sock yarn and Rave polyester F@! F*# on 4mm needles.

Then there are these mitts. This is the second one. This is Twilley's Freedom Wool and there is a second colour in Classic Elite's llama/wool. Basic mitt pattern with thumb gusset and some fancy stranding/mosaic knitting. I'll share when they are done and let you in on the fancy work too. So far, so good though!

I even have one more Christmas gift to share. Our LYS owner gave each of her regular knitters a gift! Awesome and the gift is pretty damn good too! I really like this bag. Stiff enough to keep things from getting mushed and light enough to carry everywhere. She included some sock patterns and an awesome ball of yarn.

SRK - On Your Toes sock yarn in Bamboo. I've been wanting to try some bamboo yarn and now I can! It feels really nice and cool to the touch. I am thinking of making a shorter, narrower version of Jeanie. It would make a gorgeous scarf. You've gotta love a generous yarn store owner!


Girly had a great time on her birthday and says thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes. She's getting to be such a big kid now or so she tells me. ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home