Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Hello, hi!

Things here are still well. Busy, but in a good way. The snow has been falling nearly everyday. Hopefully I will manage to get out for some pictures in the daylight. I get up to go when it's just greyish out and by the time I'm off work, it's back to twilight.

Then there's the Christmas stuff. Someone fought the cats off for a chance to hide in the box.

Apollo is still going strong and scrapping Sam for a chance to climb the tree.

I've managed to get a bit of knitting in here and there, but nothing like before. This is requiring some expectation adjustments on my part. It will come though. It's just very different.

I love this little lace scarf. I'm using some leftover SRK Ovation. I'm going to do this until I run out and see how far I've gotten. I think I have a total of one whole ball of each colour.


I've written down the three people who joined me on the Pay-It-Forward bandwagon. I hope you have as much fun as I will!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home