Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So there's this thing...

It's going around blogland lately. I happen to think it's a great idea and of course hopped on the bandwagon as fast as I could. I am nothing if not a joiner. Lead on MacDuff! Not to mention blog fodder as I have nothing new on the needles.

The first three people to comment will receive something handmade by me within six months. There's a catch though. This game is along the Pay it Forward lines. In order to accept you have to promise to make something for three people within six months too.

The first three people to comment may leave their colour and fibre preferences in their comment and I will do my best to come up with something good for them.

I was fortunate enough to catch this on Suzanne's blog. Let's hope I can match her skill with the colour wheel. Check out the scarves she just finished. Pretty!

Now, some Figaro.
Apollo

4 Comments:

  • I love pay it forward and there is not better one than ones that you make for someone. OK, I like blue! Can't wait to see what this turns into....nice thing to be going around blogland, better then the tagging....

    By Blogger ~*Marie*~, at 7:50 AM, December 11, 2007  

  • Oooh, ooh, I'll pay it forward. I love all your knits! Things in the red spectrum are nice...and I know you'll use some cool fibers. This should be great!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 10:23 AM, December 11, 2007  

  • ok, after two days of no one else biting....i'll do it. I will pass it on.

    i have something at my office for you, i'll call tomorrow to make arrangements.

    i will let you use your judgement.....sorry, i am not particular.

    Anne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 PM, December 14, 2007  

  • Very nice blogg you have here

    By Anonymous Julian Singleton, at 4:13 PM, November 30, 2023  

Post a Comment

<< Home