Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cold, much?

I can almost see the shivering.

The roof is well insulated now though.



So you wanna know do ya?

Suzanne: Yes, the Balance bag is the same swatch as shown on the Barbara Walker Treasury site. I knit another swatch, a long side/bottom piece, some handles and seamed 'er up.

Yes, it is my Birthday on Thursday. I will be 34 years fabulous. ;)

Rhonda: Yes, I am still working and the combination of work and internet issues are causing my blogging to be a bit spotty. Ah well, ces't la vive.

7 Comments:

  • Those pictures make me cold.
    I hope your birthday is great!!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 7:08 AM, December 05, 2007  

  • Brrr!!

    Have a wonderful birthday, you young whipper snapper!

    By Blogger Maureen, at 2:30 PM, December 05, 2007  

  • Have a great birthday, and stay warm!

    By Blogger marit, at 3:57 PM, December 05, 2007  

  • Hope you had a great birthday. Those pictures are making me envious, can I come and stay for a couple of weeks? I have to say, I love the cold, and it just doesn't get cold enough here. Would you believe, I don't even own a coat?

    By Blogger Sue H, at 1:01 AM, December 06, 2007  

  • Happy Birthday Dahlink! I hope you are having a warm and cozy day in the company of your loved ones. Thirty-four factors into two primes - two and seventeen. There's one to ponder: what were you up to seventeen years ago?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM, December 06, 2007  

  • Happy, happy birthday to you - all the very best, and may all your dreams and wishes come true in this new year of yours!

    By Blogger Dipsy Doodle, at 3:20 AM, December 07, 2007  

  • oh man. i missed it.

    you haven't blogged since. hm.
    if this blog's a rockin', don't come a knockin'.

    i see. i get the picture.

    happy bidet!

    By Blogger IHateToast, at 2:02 AM, December 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home