Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, November 16, 2007

More from Girly

Since I've been slacking on the whole camera thing, Girly decided to get cracking on hers. So today, since I didn't knit a stitch yesterday, a selection of Girly's outdoor shots. Although she did get some good ones of balloons, herself and some flowers in one of the local grocery stores.

Apollo is doing well. Bright, happy and putting on weight. It's all good so far. He's not outside all day. The dish is for those times when I feel like feeding the ravens to try to distract them from the garbage can.

Ravens aren't exactly little guys around here. [Photo taken by me a while ago]

The winter. The snow did go away after the first snowfall stuck and came back the other day. I see a snowflake or two falling now. I think it's here to stay for real this time.

The stop sign and the road sign. We like stop signs and have to sit at them until we count to three.

Her Barbie boots. She took about 10 pictures of them. Needed the right lighting and angle I suppose. ;)

The road. She gave an excellent commentary all the way to Grampa's work on the road and what we were passing. Perhaps someday she'll be a sport's announcer or a photographer with an announcing job on the side.

5 Comments:

  • Whoa - that is a Big Raven!
    So happy to hear Apollo is doing well - and gaining weight. That is excellent.
    Love Girly's pictures. It's so interesting to see the things that matter to children - to share their perspective with the camera. And fun for her!

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 6:45 AM, November 17, 2007  

  • I really like the pictures Girly took. I totally agree with miss scarlet about how it is interesting to see the things that matter to children.

    By Blogger Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo, at 8:58 AM, November 17, 2007  

  • Dude. That raven is right out of Steven King (early Steven King, like the Shining, not the later stuff).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM, November 17, 2007  

  • Stopping AND counting to three. That's so cute. Here we might stop, or count to three as we breeze through the stop sign. Never both.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 PM, November 18, 2007  

  • I really love those pics - was it really Girlie who took all of these shots? Woah, I'm totally impressed - she's got a great eye for detail and makes amazing photos!
    I'm also impressed by the raven - man, I thought ours here are huge, but yours are much bigger!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 AM, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home