Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

My head hurts.

It's my first day on the new job and I am feeling dull and thick. Luckily the woman training me is very patient and willing to let me do things instead of just showing me. It's been a very long time since I've had to think to do a job. Ah well, it will get easier as I go and in time it will be old hat.

Last night was grand. We got a total of 5 kids including nieces, Girly (Ya gotta hit up your own house!) and the young Mr. I used to look after.

Girly and Daddy off to trick or treat. It's their special thing since Mama gets so much time with her.

Our pumpkin was both happy (for Girly)

and terrifying (for me)! I also had some Christmas tune playing, but I got weirded out and had to turn them off after a while.

Lunch is nearly done and I have to go back to work. So far, so good!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home