Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Good Day.

Apollo has recovered and I am off to pick him up this morning. I am so relieved! None of us thought he'd pull through. We were all hoping, but he was so bad off that we had to have that talk between ourselves and with the vet. Fortunately he's a fighter and is even now driving the vet crazy barking to get out of his kennel. My buddy.

Other good news, I start training on Thursday and Friday so I will be the one foolishly grinning at the front desk when you first walk into the Municipal Building. I figure it will probably take me a bit to become a surly civil servant.

I also finished Changing Lace. I haven't blocked it yet so more photos and the pattern once I've gotten that part done.
Changing Lace
Now since Halloween is Wednesday, time for some last minute knitting on Girly's Halloween bag. I picked out the crochet seams and handles, finished one side and have started the other. Then to line it, seam it and add some proper handles.


ETA: I forgot how big Flickr's medium size is so I had to fix the photo.

5 Comments:

  • So glad to hear that Apollo is doing well and coming home.

    By Blogger TJ, at 10:21 AM, October 29, 2007  

  • That is great! So happy to hear Apollo is well again.

    A handknit Halloween bag? Lucky little girlie! What a nice Mom you are.

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 10:27 AM, October 29, 2007  

  • Oh I love the knit bag. I'm trying to figure out what this picture is tho. Guess I need to see it right side up, LOL. Hope it holds lot's of candy!

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 2:43 PM, October 29, 2007  

  • I'm so very, very happy and relieved to hear that Apollo is doing well - my gosh, what a little fighter he seems to be! Please, give him a big, big hug from me, will you?
    And your Changing Lace looks ever so beautiful - I can't wait to see it all blocked and finished in all its glory! And the Girly's Halloween bag? Wow, this one rocks big time - what a great idea, it looks ever so cool! Great work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 AM, October 30, 2007  

  • The fur person returns!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 AM, October 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home