Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Must. Finish. Must. Knit. More.

It seems that one thing off the needles makes me want everything off the needles all at once. So I am knitting here and there and everywhere on everything. Sadly, I appear to have gotten nowhere. The pine cones are drying out and opening faster than I am knitting.

Under Water is taller than I am and still a ways to go since I am going to knit on it until I am so close to out of yarn that I have to find a neat way to end it. Someone helped me measure it by holding the cast on tail nice and tight. Note the whirling paws'o'death. Speedy and scary enough to pin a 40lb dog in the corner and make him cry until he gets rescued.

"Rock a b'y [she is half Newfoundlander] baby..."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home