Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

When Change Strikes.

I changed my mind on the Noro scarf. I liked the other stitch pattern, but I think it would look better in a less busy yarn. So I ripped it and started again with a different pattern. It's a challenging one with two different kinds of YO's and P3tog on every row. But I like it better and although it doesn't show in this part of the scarf, it will when the lighter colours finally show up.

The weather has been so damp and chilly lately, that Wingnutty has been coming in with the shivers. Big, tough, husky/border collie/terrier mix. More like overgrown, hairy Chihuahua.

2 Comments:

  • Poor pup. I keep wanting my Peanutty puppy to model something knitted, but I am afraid she would eat it. Your scarf pattern certainly sounds interesting. I am in an entrelac slump at the moment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM, October 10, 2007  

  • *snicker* Once I get a new camera cord (cat ate the old one) I shall post pics of my ridgeback . . . curled variously under a clapotis, a spongebob squarepants fleece blanket, and an old woven acrylic blanket. Poor guy's always cold if he's inside the house.

    By Blogger RobynR, at 8:11 PM, October 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home