Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

What day is it?

Yesterday was a very busy day so busy that once the errands were done, I realized it was Friday. Of course by then poor Apollo was feeling so bad we had to take him to the vet. He ate too much on Wednesday afternoon started hurling that night and most of Thursday. Friday I couldn't get him to take his meds and by the afternoon he was in full Addison's crisis. So off to the vet for fluid IVs and cortizone shots. This triggered the talk about what quality of life we want for him. I wasn't in much of a mood to talk yesterday and I am hoping that the news from the vet will be much better today. If I don't hear from him before 11:00am, it means Apollo is doing well and it's all good. We may have to try a different kind of medication though. Send happy dog type thoughts, would you?

Also happy traveling thoughts for Girly's best friend who is moving to Southern Ontario tomorrow. She will be missed.


There is good news around here though. My good camera is back! Hello macro, I have missed you so much I have forgotten how to use you.

Now you can see my Changing Lace scarf a little better. Blocking will open it up more. The right side.

The wrong side.

See those sort of circles? Snow! It keeps coming and going. No snow on the ground yet, but once it starts, that's it. Winter is here. Maybe I should take a how to draw with a mouse class. Mouse Arts.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home