Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Whole lotta nut-in.

Well my buddy is home, but still not quite right. So we are switching his meds to see if that is what is causing the problem. It's all fun all the time around here. Especially at 3:30am when I discover what projectile pooping is all about. Yeehaw. If I haven't said it before, I heart my vet (Dryden Veterinary Services - Dr. Clayton Schneider - if you are in the area). He is amazing and he has been kind enough to give us a break on some of his time spent doctoring Apollo. He has also done everything he can think of to help him get better. He's going to be frustrated about the pooping thing and I bet there will be time spent on the internet trying to figure out what's going on.

So I am putting up a couple of links instead of photos and or anything I have done that could possibly be of interest that doesn't include yucky things and or bleach.

Norma's fund raising for the Red Scarf Project has stalled. If you have a bit of spare change or even some paper type cash laying around, it wouldn't hurt the fund raising thing to get some. The vet kind as he is, has most of ours, but I did find a couple dollars worth of yarn money I don't need to spend on more yarn I can't find time to use, laying around. You can too! Thank God I got me a job. If ever there was a time to have more money coming into this house without force the Mr. into working every day, this is it.

Merry Knitmas! contest (scroll down for the English translation). Angela told me about the contest and it looks pretty darn good. Love that first prize! Now, I think I will be going stash digging and attempting to get the membrane to work the design thing so I can enter.

3 Comments:

  • Good luck with the contest, Dorothy.

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 12:08 PM, October 30, 2007  

  • eeek - projectile poop does not sound good.
    shudder

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 9:31 PM, October 30, 2007  

  • Mind you, I've realized lately what a good, a really good, vet actually means and how very important he/she is! There's lots of horror stories around of vets not caring, treating animals as if they're machines or whatnot - I'm so glad that Apollo is in really good hands with this vet that you're having!
    All the very, very best to little Apollo and you all!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 AM, November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home