Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, November 19, 2007

My dog is on crack.

Apollo's meds are working. Now we are discovering that he didn't outgrow some of his old tricks. He just didn't have the energy to get up to them. Like sitting on the couch and knocking plants over so he can chew them up. Girly let him out for a pee and a poop this morning, she's helpful like that. We had no idea until the Mr. realized that annoying dog barking his fool head off was Apollo. At the neighbour's door. The people that used to live there had a dog he loved to play with. The new neighbours don't have a dog and must think ours is insane, a little on the slow side or on crack. He is probably giving them new reasons to be very glad they don't have a dog.

Girly has decided that purple is the new pink. Now she wants a purple, furry hat. So one is on the needles and moving slowly.

I am a little distracted with my secret project. I've been working on a design for this for quite a while and none have been just right. Now I think I might have it and will be actually casting on soon. I hope. So funny how hard designing is when your project needs to be just so because this person matters and you want them to love their gift.

2 Comments:

  • So glad Apollo is feeling that much better.
    It's kind of sad that dogs remember like that but can't understand their friend isn't there anymore.

    That is funny that he thought it was some other 'annoying' dog. :-)

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 3:20 PM, November 19, 2007  

  • I recognize the yarn in your bottom photo and it is reminding me of a gift I have yet to make for someone. I empathize with your designing stress.

    By Blogger Sayward, at 10:39 PM, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home