Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Biggun.

Wow! It's been a while since I last posted. Apparently when you have a job and a family and cleaning and stuff to do, you need a crapload more organization than my current level of very little. I am still here, still working mostly full time. Let's hope it lasts a while. We could use it.

All this time and I've only managed to finish a hat.

I'll get some better photos and post a pattern a while. I don't normally go for bobbles, but these ones don't bother me a bit. The Strawberry Shortcake bigness of this hat on the other hand, does. I may be letting it boil to see if it shrinks a little. The good thing is that it hasn't given me hat head. I may not shrink it if that keeps up and it doesn't blow off.

I've gotten some knitting in on my mystery project too. I really like how this is turning out.

My Birthday went very well. Thank you for all the well wishes!

The smoke alarm didn't go off, but if we'd let it burn a bit longer it might have. The frosting was nicely caramelized though. :)


Suzanne, 17 years ago, I was living in Winnipeg working at a little cafe in Winnpeg Square underneath the city centre. I was dating someone and had been for a year, but living alone and liking it. Life was good but damn poor, sort of like now only I have a Mr. and a child to show for it all. When I was 2, life was good but also poor. It seems my prime factors are often very similar to my current factor. Maybe the next time I hit a number with two prime factors, I will be enjoying life, but damn filthy rich. Or not. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home