Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A sort of List.

So I've been thinking of the things I'd like to do and be this year. So far I can't come up with 10 completely unrelated things.

Everything ties into my one things I'd like most of all this year. So here is my list of one thing.


List of Things to do in 2008

1. Stop waiting.

I've been waiting until we have money so we can rearrange, reorganize (our closet/build storage for seasonal stuff and for my yarn), redecorate. I have a job for now, time to start one thing/shelf at a time and hopefully the job will turn into full-time or another will crop up that's full-time.

I've been waiting until the last possible minute to start anything/go anywhere. Time to be more realistic about how long it takes us to get ready to go and get out the door and how long it takes to do something.

I've been waiting until the house is just right so I can have friends over. I need to get off my arse and get the house just right because a maid isn't materializing. Dammit.

I need to stop waiting and start doing. Life can't get better until I make it get that way. So that's it for this year. Stop waiting, start doing no matter how much I am not in the mood. Wish me luck. This is going to be a hard one.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home