Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Begin again Finnegin.

Although the astute among you will notice that this new version of Girly's pretty has slightly fewer than 332 stitches. I scrapped the stole version until I get it to look the way I want and decided to go with a more realistic view. Scarf.


Ever have one of those weeks that you would just like to yell Mulligan? I don't know what's up with me, I can't seem to quit trodding on people's toes lately. I went round apologizing today and hopefully managed to smooth things over, but yeesh I sure hope I can be taken out in public safely soon.

It must be a tired of winter thing. I'm ready to not be cold when I walk out the door in the morning. Ready to not scrape ice off the windshield and snow off the step. I've found myself staring at a picture I took last summer wishing that when I opened my eyes I would be back there with the sun beating down on my back and the sweet smells of summer all around.

Bring on the heat! Bring on the sun. I promise not to complain about being sweaty and stuff. Much.

5 Comments:

  • What a great summer photo. I can't get the bees to stand still. :) It was 77F the other day, today we might have snow flurries. More flurries on the weekend, even(Disastrous weather for us Southerners.) If it is any consolation, when it gets that hot in "winter" we get tornadoes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM, March 04, 2008  

  • ah, summer...I hear its a season...maybe it will come soon!

    By Blogger Heather, at 8:41 PM, March 04, 2008  

  • don't rush it. it'll come. just you wait.

    girly's scarf is looking lovely. i'm reading these in reverse chronological order, so i don't know what it was supposed to be. see? being slack gives me more mystery.

    okay, i was just slack.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 AM, March 05, 2008  

  • This was a mulligan week if there ever was one! I know exactly how you feel.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 AM, March 05, 2008  

  • Girly's scarf looks great. And I know just how you feel, I've been backtracking all over the place fixing messes I left behind.

    By Blogger Sarah, at 7:26 PM, March 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home