Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope it was a good one. Mine was. I got some flowers at work on Thursday to start things off right, I remembered far enough in advance to order flowers for my mother and MIL without getting an annoyed overworked look from the florist.

My whole weekend was a good one. We had some friends over for a BBQ on Saturday and it was a blast.
The children stuffed their little faces (I made way too much food!) and ran amok to their heart's content. The neighbour's dog even got in on the fun.

Today, we roasted a few marshmallows after a BBQ at my parent's house. Someone really loves them.

It was cold to cool, but fun and now we are ready for an early night. I can't wait to do this all over again.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home