Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Busy Daze

My new toy. I LOVE IT!!!! Yes, it is purple and yes, it is that good. The number of tumble furs around here have all but disappeared. Of course having Apollo shaved might have something to do with that, but all the fur he dropped before was gone within two passes of the carpets. My Bissel couldn't do that. Everyone who has tried it out now wants one. It's light, easy to use and the suction. Holy cyclonic action, Batman! The part that really makes me love it though is the thoughtful feature they added. You can take the brushes out of the powerhead and the mini power brush attachment to clean off the hair and or yarn that gets wrapped around them.

Even better, these are all the attachments that come with it. The mini power brush has been well worked already. My couches haven't been this fur-free since we got them. Happy, happy! It's the little things, really.

Girly's new toy. She spent most the day in there the day she got it, and then the rain started. Poor girl. Ah well. It has warmed up and the sun appeared yesterday and part of today so it got a tiny bit more action. She can't wait for all of her friends to come and play with her on it.

Of course the beach still gets top billing. Not for swimming, oh no. My Girly is not a water baby. She just loves to wade and slash.

T-Ball gets billing too. Girly is doing well and as long as she can get the ball at least once while out in field, still thinks it's loads of fun. I love watching her play and cringe every time the ball gets thrown at her. Kids this age don't always wait to see if the person is looking before they throw. Cute, but scary! She's still in soccer too, I just haven't remembered to get the camera out the few times she got to play. It's been cool to cold and rainy. Hopefully that's changing now.

Between the eating, pooping and spitting up, Boyo is growing fast. He's bright eyed and raring to snuggle most of the day. He's a sweet and patient little guy but, watch out once his patience is done. He talks up a storm to anyone willing to smile and talk to him. He does a Mama proud.

I've managed a stitch or two on this little sweater and on Boyo's other knit. Not much though. By the time the day is done and the odd household chore type thing is done, it's time for me to fall into bed and pass out for twenty winks.

2 Comments:

  • He has grown so fast and is a cutey. I bet Girly adores him too.

    By Blogger Tammy, at 10:49 PM, July 04, 2009  

  • Good to hear what you're up to! Everyone is getting so big, and it looks like you're having a great time together. :o)

    Re: your last post - I am SO glad you were able to get help with the nursing! Even after 4 babies, I had the health nurse, midwife and lactation consultant all helping me get things going with my last one. Thank goodness for support, eh?

    By Blogger Charity, at 10:52 AM, July 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home