Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

They aren't spoiled... I didn't leave that there just for them...



Here's a kerchief for the other friend who is shaving her head for Cops for Cancer in the Relay for Life on June 9th. I'm going to be getting a Highlights for Hope done for the event. I'll take a picture to show everyone since this is a relatively new charity started by a Stylist in Thunder Bay.



I think I may have to make a hooded cape. She wore this all day and wanted to put it on again this morning!

1 Comments:

  • Oh yes, it seems you won't have any other chance than making a hooded cape - your little one seems to love one! What a cute pic, and I also love your cats, they were highly interested, weren't they? :)
    The charity you mentioned sounds highly interesting, would you tell us a bit more about it, please?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home