Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Delusions exposed.


This is where I ended 1/2 hour before Mother's Day brunch. My Mother got a card and a promise. I got a reminder that I am NOT that fast at this yet. Start sooner you fool!! In my defense I had to deal with exploding diapers (someone had a bad tummy) and ...


"No play with Sam!!" As Sam repeated tried to steal and eat her yarn.


"I'll help you wind that, I'll make sure it doesn't get away!"


"I wanna help too!!"


"Leave me alone! I'll get evil on your hinney!"


... not long after this, the box began moving around the room on it's own and saying "Reeeowww!". Spooky!!

Pretty sad when it's more expensive to buy cartridges for your old printer than to just buy a scanner/copier/printer that includes a cartridge!

Hope your Mother's Day had a lunch and breakfast as nice as mine, but, wasn't as stinky and sore!!

2 Comments:

  • Oh, I'm sure your Mom is going to love it nonetheless, whenever she'll receive it - it's the intention and you actually doing it (so beautifully, I might add) that counts, not the finishing for an exact date, don't you think?
    I love the pics of your cats - wow, they're sure a wild bunch, but sooo cute!
    And I do hope that your little one is feeling much better by now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 AM, May 16, 2006  

  • You know, it can take years to gauge speed. Two years ago I finished DH's holiday sweater around New Year's. This year I had half a day to spare. Always triple the amount of time you think you need for finishing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 PM, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home