Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happenings over here.

I finished the Kerchief!! Yay! Simple garter stitch. Progress on the purse. My first two colour project and it's turning out to be easier than I thought! Knock on wood. More Moda Dea for the other kerchief (or two).



Did I mention how much I love this kerchief (notice the cheesy smile)? I love how this turned out. I loved it so much, I may just keep this one and knit two others for my friends. I may be delusional about my ability to finish another one and the purse by the 11th.



How to tell when you have been knitting too much! I mean, encouraging creative expression!

2 Comments:

  • Very nice! And nice to move something out of the FO pile.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 AM, May 07, 2006  

  • Hi Dorothy! Your daughter is adorable! And your kerchief is really cute! One of the girls in my knitting group is addicted to making kerchiefs like that, she says she loves to see how the stripe pattern turns out.

    By Blogger Jana, at 5:52 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home