Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Me so s-m-r-t!!

First I would like to say thanks to everyone who has left me comments. I just found them tonight. I totally did not understand the moderate comments thing. I didn't bother to read about it either. I'm bright like that. Just plow through and hope it all turns out right. Bull in a china shop. I think that may be why I did so well in the industrial sector. "Just pound on the boards until they go through the planer, Dorothy." "Yu-uck! (think Goofy there) Okay! I'm all over that!!"
Now, on to the knitting...


Almost done!! I didn't have enough left in this ball to make ties so I'm braiding the leftovers and tying them on. I'll be keeping this one unless the tying in place goes better than I think it will.



My Jezebel. Yep, that's her real name. My husband liked it, thought it was a pretty name. He didn't know. Although the way she sleeps... just sayin'.

3 Comments:

  • I think your cat is great. I tried to get an e-mail to you , but it bounced back at me. I saw about you neebles on "Two Wooden Sticks" Cynthia's blog while I was checking out the Warming Grace article this week. Can a girl incice you into selling those beauties? I have a whole knit gourp who would be all over it!!??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 AM, May 12, 2006  

  • I would definitely consider it. Your e-mail bounced back? Weird. I gotta go check out Yahoo and see what's wrong.

    By Blogger Dorothy, at 9:27 AM, May 12, 2006  

  • Oh, I absolutely love your cat, what a sweetie she is - and her way to relax is certainly a very cute and probably effective one! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 AM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home