Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Finally got 'em.

Some knitting. ADHD struck hard over the weekend.


Yesterday was a Civic Holiday. We went to the beach for a bit with my sister and her little girl, my niece. Yep, they are wearing the same swimsuits. Apparently last year, my sister bought the same suit. They thought that it was cool to be "twins". Remember that?
I finally managed to get her in the water. Then, she got sand on her hands. That was it for her. She screeched while I dunked her hands in the lake to wash them off and continued until I agreed to do this ...


socks and sandals.


About that threat to leave Blogger earlier, not going to happen unless I can get the other one fixed. Sigh ... so much for Miss Tough Talker, eh?

5 Comments:

  • Too cute! I'm spending my week with a two-year old and I'm finding him FASCINATING. He's not into socks and sandles (so far) but wont go anywhere without his fireman hat. I'm impressed with his tenacity :)

    By Blogger Spinner, at 10:24 PM, August 08, 2006  

  • They look sooo cute in their twin-swimsuits! That beach seems so beautiful too, actually now after 10 days of rain and coldness I'd be ready to have a little swim in the sun again! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 AM, August 09, 2006  

  • Looks like a great day! *groan* Socks and sandles! I thought that only happened in Prince George! :0) My oldest daughter and husbands granddaughter love to be twins, too.

    BTW, I mailed out a small envelope to you yesterday. Sorry it isn't larger, but with the Gift List looming, I figured I'd better try to stay focused.

    By Blogger Charity, at 10:17 AM, August 09, 2006  

  • How cute! I got a chuckle out of the sand on hands bit. I sometimes wish my boys were a tad more fastidious. We were at the park yesterday and my oldest decided to "dig for dinosaur bones" while the little guy "helped." Within two minutes they were both filthy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 AM, August 09, 2006  

  • V. Cute Sock & Sandle combo! But it really isn't fun to turn in the under four set to the fashion police...so no worries! ;-)

    Hope blogger starts behaiving!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home