Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The sock begin again, finnegan.

Well, it looks like a sock picture is all you get for now. Blogger has crapped out again and refuses to upload anymore pictures. I had a nice post all done up and tried to publish, but I lost connection again. Maybe that one will reappear from the great wide Ether and show up another time.

You didn't really want to see more winter pictures anyway, did you? Especially not cute ones with a happy Girly discovering Winter. No, eh? I knew you didn't.

I had to rip the sock out after finding a mistake one row up from the cast on and another one three rows down from the needles. I didn't get all that far anyway to is wasn't too painful. The good thing is that I still want to knit this pattern so I cast on again right away. I'll tell you what the pattern is another time. I'm feeling all secretive and mysterious lately. Not really sure why. No life I guess.

4 Comments:

  • LOL - you're in a funny mood today. Blogger is being annoying and dumb. Would have loved to see cute pics of Girly discovering snow. Guess we'll have to wait for next time :) Enjoy the mystery sock.

    By Blogger Spinner, at 11:49 AM, October 12, 2006  

  • so when is your manboy going to start knitting?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM, October 12, 2006  

  • Blogger always does that to me from home too (I HATE that!)... so I type & save a draft only. Then post it from work with the pictures very early in the morning when I get in. Have a more powerful cable connection at work. But since I did all the typing & linking at home, it only takes a couple of minutes to post ... altho I know I'm a bad girl doing that, it is before I should be on the clock.

    Hey I just finished some socks myself!

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 2:32 PM, October 12, 2006  

  • You're sounding very... dry today, Dorothy! Sorry you lost your post - Blogger can be so infuriating at times. :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 2:38 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home