Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, October 06, 2006

All kinds of progress and I can't show you.

My ISE3 scarf is about 2 solid hours of knitting time from done. So by the end of the month I should be able to mail it out. I'm going to push to have it done and ready to mail in a week. I hope.

But if things like window and door plastic-ing keep coming up, I won't be knitting much. Like the last few days of dyeing and plastic-ing and today is pizza dough making and Black Pepper and Dried Pear Biscotti (I hope) making.

Good things about plastic-ing, the kind we bought (Comfort Plus Premium Insulating Film) had measuring tapes in them! So now I have 5 tapes all together. One for each bag and one for my sewing box. I don't sew, but if I ever had to, I have a box of stuff. Because I don't have enough stuff collecting dust around here.

There was some knitting that I can show you. This is another dishcloth from my KAL since I'm behind on the patterns already. It's Bernat and it's called Key Lime Pie. Isn't it bright and pretty? I think these may help to offset the dull grey days of winter. I may see if I can do up a towel or two with the same nice bright colour.


Now, I just need to get some ink for my printer and all of my other projects can get up and running. I'm hoping that if I keep myself busy, I'll be able to keep away the worst of the blues and maybe even enjoy winter. Not outside though, that's asking a little too much. Outside gets too cold and most of the activities cost a lot of money. Especially one of these expensive outdoor toys. Although if ever you want to go fast enough to feel like you are flying, that's the toy to get.

Jen, I recognize your pretty little baby, are you up and running again?

3 Comments:

  • I am so behind on the dishcloth KAL, it hurts! Now, I'm waiting to find the "perfect" yarn, because I want to do a set for my kitchen. :0) That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!

    By Blogger Charity, at 11:45 AM, October 06, 2006  

  • Hi Dorothy - I WAS up and running but....was babysitting and had the little guy on my lap while I was adjusting the settings and....someone....deleted it..AGAIN! This time I at least know where it went. I will fix it up again over the weekend once my friend and her kiddies leave. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Mr. and the Girlie and the pets :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM, October 06, 2006  

  • Oh, this Bernat yarn is great, what a gorgeous colorway! Looking forward to seeing the finished dishcloth as well as the scarf!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 AM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home