Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Yeesh.

Progress has been made on the recovered yarn scarf. Progress that will have to remain unseen has been made on my ISE 3 scarf. I'll post pictures after my pal get it.


This is what happens when you think you can replicate this without ever looking at a pattern or even taking a close look at the cloth itself. I was trying to make all the decreases less visible by not having them in the same place and just having a border all the way around without the eyelets. It's also what happens when you throw in right slanting decreases on the left side and left slanting decreases on the right.

I decided to add a loop to it and use it as a fancy spacloth. I like the shape that came out and I'll have a constant reminder that I am just not as smart as I think I am.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home