Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, September 22, 2006

My day is all better now.

I just got back from checking the post and there was my Lace Swap from Leeanne.

She even gift-wrapped it!

Inside I found, 4 balls of Panda Regal 4 Ply Cotton in laceweight, a pair of Pony 3.25mm knitting needles, a measuring tape (I'm so glad to get this, mine was only 40" long and has been missing it's case for nearly two years. This is a 60" retractable.), some chocolate treats (very tasty) and Yarn magazine. Great magazine!

The yarn is a pretty lavender that looks very nice on me.

Here are a few of the patterns I'm planning on trying out from Yarn magazine. This beautiful lace shrug ...

... this cute little baby shrug. How cute is that baby? Those are very pinchable cheeks!

Some Bushwalker socks. How appropriate for up here. I believe I will try to cast these on soon so the Mr. has some warm socks for hunting season.

Thank you so much Leeanne! This really made my day better and I love everything you sent.

4 Comments:

  • hey! i won the first readers' contest in yarn. i love yarn. it's the only knitting mag that has more information than patterns. without sounding like a playboy addict, i really read that one front to back for the articles.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM, September 22, 2006  

  • Now, that's really a heap of goodies you received, how great! The patterns look stunning, and so does the yarn, what a gorgeous color! Yay for swapping! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 AM, September 23, 2006  

  • What a beauuuutiful package! Nice swapping pal you've got. Lavendar is so nice in lace. And the Mr. is just going to love those woolie socks. I might do a pair for both my daugther & her hubby (both hunt) next year.

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 7:37 AM, September 23, 2006  

  • That is a fabulous package! Sounds like you had a great swap pal. That lavendar yarn is very pretty.

    By Blogger Kristy, at 10:23 PM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home