Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Advantages to living in the sticks.

If it wasn't for the Hydro pole, you wouldn't even know that there was a road just over the hill.

Time is so relative. I don't feel like 33 is old, but this fence does. I remember when it was fairly new.

Fall in the sticks is pretty.

Most of this will still be green when the snow flies and the leaves finish falling. Helps to keep the worst of the winter blues away for me if I can still see colour when I look out the windows.

Never say die, even when you are covered in pothole "repairs".


Finally finished this towel. It only took forever. Perhaps if I had a decent attention span, it would have gone faster. Yes, the contrast stripes are different, because I completely forgot how I did the first one and my notes were so horrific, I couldn't read them. Sigh, learn to write quickly and neatly.

2 Comments:

  • I love this towel. What yarn did you do?

    You know, you make me jealous with all this beautiful fall-woods-peaceful-nature photographs. Can I come visit? I've never been to Canada and this looks like a good place to start.

    By Blogger Kristy, at 1:28 PM, September 26, 2006  

  • yeah, i'm with kristy. spill it! tell!

    and by the way, so envious of your environs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home