Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Let's walk again, like we did last summer.

Come on, run again, like we did last year.

Do you remember when things were really greening.

Cold twigs again, icy time is here.

If you build it, they will come.

Jack Frost, Madame Hoar Frost, Ice Queen, and Monsieur Snow.

But never break. Only bend.


Girly's Birthday Party is Friday. She had some cake last night and really enjoyed the gift she got to open then, but I'll show pictures of her party Saturday or Sunday.

If a little dark haired girl who loves Kindergym and whose Mommy loves to knit is not busy Friday evening, she is welcome to join the party. It is here at 6:30pm. Supper and cake will be served. Gift not required.

8 Comments:

  • I am so jealous of your snow...and frost and ice. The pictures are beautiful, as always. Thanks for letting me have winter vicariously through you again! :)

    Your picture "Jack Frost, Madame Hoar Frost, Ice Queen, and Monsieur Snow" should be turned into a lacy shawl pattern.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 AM, January 03, 2007  

  • I love the pictures, Dorothy. Oooh, a party for Girly! I can just imagine the pinkness of it! :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 10:43 AM, January 03, 2007  

  • The pictures of snow are pretty, but I don't like to drive in it. Keep it all up there & we'll enjoy your views of it instead, lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM, January 03, 2007  

  • We would love to come to Girly's party but unfortunately I am working nights (starting at 7:30 pm). It's my last night so maybe we will see you at our LYS Saturday afternoon.

    Denise, Mom to a little dark haired girl who loves Kindergym

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 PM, January 03, 2007  

  • Dazzling pictures - but of course! You have a winter Girly, and I have a winter PeachPit. Their actual birthdays might be only a day or two apart (and a year, if I'm not mistaken).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM, January 03, 2007  

  • What beautiful photos!

    Happy Birthday to Girly!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 PM, January 03, 2007  

  • Great opening lines for your post! Now that song is stuck in my head for the evening. Thanks for that :-)
    Gorgeous snow pics.

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 12:20 AM, January 04, 2007  

  • Amazing pictures - thanks so much for sharing! And I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Girly's Birthday Party's pics - I'm sure she'll have a blast!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 PM, January 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home