Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy, Happy Friday!!

The Mr. is giving me another day off! I won't be on long because, you know, when you have the chance to take off, you go and fast before they change their minds.

In answer to some questions about the prizes yesterday:

I don't know the colour of the Fleece Artist. Their labels don't have a colour or even a number on them anywhere. I can't find it on their website either so it must be a colour they don't do anymore.

International money orders are easy to cash. I'll take them to the bank and they'll look after it all so they are not a problem in any way. Anyone who sends one will be written on my pledge envelope and will receive a receipt from the Canadian Cancer Society.

Have a good one, I know I will!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home