Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Colours of a Siren.

Today is the last day of Project Spectrum's red/black/metallic colours. I have done very little with these colours because I have been hearing the siren songs from so many other yarns this time out. I think I have managed to work on two projects that go with this colour scheme. My Wrapped in Cables scarf and this fun fur boa for Girly. I started it a while ago and have added a row here and there in between succumbing to the songs of the yarn. Apparently I have done a lot of succumbing and not a lot of actual colour planning.

The next colour scheme is orange/brown/purple. This yarn has been singing quite loud and a small project has nearly taken shape in my head. It seems I may be susceptible to a pretty song. Good thing there's a bit of brown in this song.

1 Comments:

  • What the?! Why did I think I had so much more time?
    Ahhhh. Whatever. I can't finish my PS2 projects on time anyways.
    I'll have to focus on some pictures instead...

    Oooh watcha going to make with your new yarn?

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 12:59 AM, August 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home