Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Yawn...

The dog woke me at 4:00am and I had trouble falling back to sleep until just before the alarm went off. I hate mornings like that. So now I am very tired and the thought processes are less than stellar.

The Ballband sock yarn project is nearly done. It isn't socks. I don't really think this stitch pattern would lend itself to being knit in the round and still look good. Although I am wrong quite often.

I just have the buttons left to sew on then I will take a picture and put up the pattern. I think it works really well, but I won't know for sure until I try it out.

Now I need to go finish off that pot of coffee. Think if I duct tape a spout to the top of the pot I'll be able to drink out of it without burning my lips or pouring it all over myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home