Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, July 23, 2007

That's all She Knit.

I finally finished Clue 1 and am nearly halfway through Clue 2. Which is perfect because that leaves me exactly as behind as I was on Thursday before Clue 4 came out Friday morning. I hope to be finished this stole by the end of August so that I will be continuously this far behind in the knitting.

The fishing trip was a smashing success. We headed out and found a calm little inlet, dropped anchor and lines.

Someone had a ball and she even caught a little fish. Her favourite thing to say, I caught a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, a, FISH! Way to build up suspense as you reel in your line.

Sunday's moon was really cool too. All in all, a good weekend with lace, fish and moon.

3 Comments:

  • I love the way the beads show up on yours. I started clue 4 but only got a few rows into it. I hope to finish the same week the last clue comes out, so I can say I FINISHED my 1st lace project. Otherwise I might put it aside and never finish. Guess I like the pressure of a goal & deadline. BTW, I also love that shade of blue.

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 1:45 PM, July 23, 2007  

  • that is looking good. i'm sorry to see it leave the bikini stage, but you don't get much call for that in the, the, the, the, the, ther fish-rich waters there. or is this now the back of the special manties for the man?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM, July 23, 2007  

  • The lace project looks great! And I agree that the beads show up really nicely. I'm glad you had a great time fishing -- it looks like girlie might be "hooked" on it! Har har. Love your picture of the moon. I've never been able to get a moon pic -- my camera thinks too hard and it horks me off. I miss the days of cameras doing what *you* want. That's what I get for going for the point-and-click. Harumph.

    By Blogger Sus, at 7:18 AM, July 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home