Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Here's the mail, it never fails, it make me want to wag my tail...

when it comes I want to wail... MAAAIL! I like Blue's Clue's. Heh. Hrmph... Well.

Look what I got! I LOVE it!! My pal rocks! A Newfoundland music CD. I'm tapping my toes to the "Ladies Dart League Fight" (Singers for Fishermen) right now. The new book "The Comfort Zone" (Juliet Bawden) is full of easy projects to make your home beautiful and usable. I think some of the projects in there will turn into knit versions and show up periodically on this site.


Look at these stitch markers, aren't they gorgeous? The bookmark is handmade, people! It's fabulous! The joins are flawless. It's marking ...


... this page. I think these will be knit projects. Mostly because I can tell people that my crappy sewing is decorative. It's supposed to look like that. Really. Although, some of these projects make me think that learning how to use a sewing machine might not be all that bad.


Ladies Dart League Fight - kitty style! Sharp things flying, someone throws a wicked left hook, the mommy/cop shows up ...

2 Comments:

  • Frickin' PETA is everywhere. ;-)
    You never know when some psycho whack job is going to smash down your door and get their freak on! LOL.

    By Blogger Dorothy, at 10:56 PM, May 27, 2006  

  • Wow, what a wonderful package you received - a day can't go wrong when it starts with such goodies, can it?
    I love those stitch markers, and the book you received seems to contain such a lot of great patterns - looking forward to seeing your progress on the ones you decide to start!
    And I looove your cats, they're such cuties!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 AM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home