Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yee-HAW!

Polaris it ain't. Say goodbye to summer toys.

The abominable snow-mutt. His fur is so thick that he rarely shakes off the snow because he doesn't even know it's there.

Yesterday was Walk with me Wednesday. We never actually walked, but Girly played outside in the "winter" while I brushed off the car. She had a blast throwing snow up into the air.

"Blow my nose? Pleeeeeease?" Knit mitts by Great Grandma and knit hat by a friend of Nanny's. "No Scarf!" So no knits by Mommy on this Girly. Sigh.

A picture from the Town Beach. That hill would be Sioux Mountain. I come by my delusions of grandeur honestly. Of course Sioux Hill doesn't have quite the same ring either though does it.

1 Comments:

  • Ah Girly looks like she's having fun. Pretty in pink that one. She loves her scarf from mummy - but one can only tolerate SO much bundling (I still never wear hats). She seemed to get lots of wear out if it INdoors.
    I like your Sioux Mountain - it has a very nice ring to it :)

    By Blogger Spinner, at 9:22 AM, October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home