Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Still fuzzy in the head.

The cats have gone insane and are determined to see that I never sleep again. This means that I have not been going over to them and waking them up for a pet or a snuggle often enough during the day. In in the words of the intrepid Bugs Bunny, "You do realize that this means war." Today will be the ultimate in fun. I have three kids to harass me all day and I get to harass the cats in return. It's all fun and games until someone gets and eye scratched out.

Girly and I were hangin' at the yarn store just knittin' and talkin'.

When the buttons were brought out. You want to see grown women fight children for a spot at a tray, bring out the buttons. I got some really cute ones in the fray though. I don't know what I'm going to use them for, but I'll figure out something and have fun admiring them in the meantime.

The Mr.s gloves got finished. Those are his hands. My arms are hairy, but not anywhere near like that.

It was my niece's birthday this weekend so that is about all the knitting I got done.

I must go now. There are cats to wake and one of the kids just arrived. It's going to be a long one.

3 Comments:

  • I swear our cat is fixated on 4 a.m. for some reason. He just things that's when we should get up. Maybe we should try harassing him during the day too. Love the buttons, they are fantastic! I would probably do some pushing for them too!

    By Blogger Jana, at 5:34 PM, February 26, 2007  

  • Oh, what a nice time it seems you and your girlie had - and wow, these buttons are absolutely gorgeous! I'm a real sucker for buttons, and these are some really beautiful pieces!
    The Mr.s gloves look fantastic - and yep, I thought that you didn't have such hairy arms ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 AM, February 27, 2007  

  • your girly is adorable :-)
    and your neena and veena comment cracked me up :-p

    By Blogger vanessa, at 11:29 AM, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home