Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I got some pretties yesterday.

The whole cabling without a needle thing really sped things up for me and made my second Fetching more of a pleasure than a chore. Although my CB4F is much tighter than my CB4B on the first mitt.

Yesterday the Mr. got me some of my favourite flowers. The colours are perfect and really brightened things up in here.
This one really makes me think of my Girls and now I don't miss them quite so much.

I like the soft fuzziness of the underside.

Girly got matching bears. One from the little Mr. and one from Grandma.

Since Gerbera Daisies don't mind being on the cool side and it was much warmer yesterday afternoon than it has been in a long time, (thanks for sending warm thoughts) I took my flowers outside for a photo shoot.

I like the sudden bright summer look against the cold white of the snow.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home