Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I've got the spectrum covered.

I haven't been willing to go for a walk outside for the last three weeks since it's been so cold which is why I haven't been posting Walk with me Wednesday's for a while. So in lieu of that here is a Drive with me Wednesday picture of a hockey rink on the lake in front of some boat houses. I like that it fits Project Spectrum too.

February-March colours.

April-May colour. Also could be August-September.

June-July. Also could be February-March or April-May or August-September.

August-September.

My favourite though is this little pink (April-May) elf who was helping Daddy shave.

7 Comments:

  • Hehe, you mean SHE was the one shaving? Pretty in pink too!

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 7:53 AM, February 08, 2007  

  • So cute -- the shaving princess! I wonder why Disney hasn't picked up on that one yet!

    By Blogger Liz K., at 8:48 AM, February 08, 2007  

  • You are thinking ahead! I like to see that ;)
    I wish I had a pond hockey rink near me. Wow, would that be fun!

    By Blogger Lolly, at 8:50 AM, February 08, 2007  

  • I love the hockey pond. I don't ice skate and I don't play hockey, but I would love to have a hockey pond within walking distance of my house.

    Your girl is just precious. Have you seen the movie Multiplicity? If you haven't you should. There is a very funny shaving scene in that movie...

    I am sure you've told us before but what is the yarn you are using for your fetching mitts?

    By Blogger Kristy, at 1:23 PM, February 08, 2007  

  • Very cute little elf... I love the way you have your project spectrum colours all laid out and ready to go... I didn't join this round, too busy.

    I love the rink on the lake picture, now that's hockey!

    By Blogger Michele, at 9:29 PM, February 08, 2007  

  • Gorgeous colours - I especially love the little pink elf! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 PM, February 08, 2007  

  • i think she needs to wax daddy's legs. they make wax all pretty and purple. how fun would that be?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 AM, February 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home