Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Well, well, well, what have we here?

My KMKS package arrived on Friday. I didn't get to the post on time, so I couldn't pick it up until Saturday morning. It was well worth the wait. There was this beautiful tote bag inside. The pockets on both the inside and outside have a nice long strip of velcro in them so they are perfect for notions and snacks and the bag is just the right size for a good sized project which is going to really come in handy when I cast on for the square within a square within a square blanket.

The inside pocket. It's pockets and reinforcement. Very clever.

I also got a skein of worsted weight Peace Fleece. Very nice stuff. I like the colours and it will be very warm mittens. Some chocolates, they were very tasty, a tin of Burt's Bees hand salve which has already come in handy and a Chibi and two darning needle set. This has made me very happy since my needles are now so easy to find in my notions bag. Girly liked the pompom tie wrap and wore it in her hair for the rest of the day.

There were three patterns tucked into the box and they all look so nice and easy, it's been hard to decide which on to do. I'm leaning toward the Yankee Knitter's design though. I like the name.

I finally finished my Red Scarf. It's going in the mail this morning and hopefully will get there by the end of the week.

Tomorrow, perspectives. Like this one.
Hat for Kate or bowl for fruit?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home