Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wildlife Report.

I managed to get some great shots on my safari through the jungle that sprang up in my living room.
This elephant nearly trampled me, but fortunately I managed to get out of the way in time.

The Wildebeest turned out to be less than interested in my nosiness. Thank goodness, I didn't want to tangle with those horns.

This elephant was quite friendly although it turns out that elephant tongues are quite rough. I beat a retreat after one lick.

The Orangutans were the most dangerous of them all. I was held by the legs and arms quite often and their demands for food and fun were repeated often and rather loudly throughout the day.

Fortunately the sun went down and their clamour settled to a dull roar.

I was able to rest and contemplate aspects of the day.


Oh my Lord. Look what's going on now. Thanks for the link Maureen. You're a big help, you are.

I think I need to skip this one, but I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it. I also still suck at knitting from a pattern. I have a little something on the go right now and as soon as it gets up and running I won't have as much free time. You'll find out what it is soon enough.

Thank you for the compliments on my pictures. I have some plans in the future using some of them. Another thing that you will know about as soon as I can get my plans in motion.

I'm just a font of secrets today.

5 Comments:

  • I love your Safari photos. The wildebeast's horns sure are scary :) I think you are right about the Orangutangs being the most dangerous - I hear they are rather clever and quite tenacious. Have fun with all your secrets - can't wait to read what you've got in store.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM, January 25, 2007  

  • Ohhh, I love secrets! I'll be dropping by often, ready to hear them. ;)

    By Blogger Maureen, at 2:35 PM, January 25, 2007  

  • Consider yourself tagged! I am tagging you for six weird things because I enjoy your blog so much.
    RULES: people who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. in the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

    By Blogger Hoban Family, at 6:36 PM, January 25, 2007  

  • Stunning pics - thanks so much for sharing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 AM, January 28, 2007  

  • i love fur between the paws!! always cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM, January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home